This page describes how the site is managed with regard to the processing of the personal data of the users who consult it.
THE “DATA CONTROLLER”
Following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed.
The “data controller” is Toyota Material Handling Manufacturing Italy S.p.A. (company with sole shareholder), in the person of its pro tempore legal representative.
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
The processing operations connected with the web services of this site take place at the registered office of the company and are carried out only by authorised personnel, or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations.
No data deriving from the web service are disclosed.
The personal data provided by users who request dispatch of informative material (bulletins, CD-ROMs, catalogues, price lists, answers to questions, various documents, etc.) are used for the sole purpose of providing the service requested. Any marketing activities are only carried out after the appropriate consent of the person concerned has been obtained.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this web acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user's operating system and computer environment.
These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain liability in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, which is necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
However, it is specified here too that any “profiling cookies” are only used after obtaining the specific consent of the user, as required by the regulations in force.
OPTIONAL PROVISION OF DATA
Apart from what is specified for browsing data, the user is free to provide personal data or not.
Failure to provide them may make it impossible to obtain what has been requested.
Personal data are processed by automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, unlawful or incorrect use and unauthorised access.
TRANSFERS TO THIRD COUNTRIES
Any data transferred to a third country outside of the European Union or to an international organization will be based on a suitability decision by the Commission or, in the case of transfers described in Articles 46, 47 or 49, paragraph two, of the European Regulation, on the basis of appropriate and opportune guarantees.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECTS
The persons to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to request access to and correction of the data, deletion of the data, restriction of processing, the right to object to processing, as well as the right to data portability; they also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller or to the Data Protection Manager, identified in the person of Dr. Juri Torreggiani, with offices in Reggio Emilia, Via Piccard no. 16/G, tel. 0522/30.11.69, fax 0522/38.79.96.
Bologna (BO) – 16/05/2022
Subject: Informative note for customers and suppliers issued by Toyota Material Handling Manufacturing Italy S.p.A. (company with sole shareholder) issued pursuant to art. 13 of European Regulation 2016/679.
In view of this, it is pointed out that:
1) as a result of the formation of the commercial relationship and during its duration, our company will collect your personal data;
2) for clarity's sake, we now specify the following definitions given by the above-mentioned European Regulation:
Personal data: means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
Processing: means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Therefore, pursuant to article 13 of European Regulation 2016/679,
we inform you
that your personal data will be collected and processed by the company in compliance with the following:
- purposes: the data will be processed for the correct fulfilment of accounting, fiscal, commercial, technical requirements and for all company activities in general pertaining to the existing relationship;
- advertising purposes: the data may be used, subject to your specific and explicit consent, also for the sending of material/advertising communications via post, e-mail, fax, text or other similar messages; having given your consent you have in any case the right to object to its processing for this purpose at any time and without cost;
- methods: data will be processed both with printed instruments/supports and with electronic, computerized and telematic means, fully respecting the laws in force, according to principles of lawfulness and correctness, in such a way as to safeguard your confidentiality;
- optional conferment: the conferment of data is optional and not obligatory;
- consequences of refusal: refusal to provide data or complete opposition to their processing may, however, make it impossible to continue any commercial or other relationship with our company; refusal to allow the use of data for sending advertising material/communications, on the other hand, will have no consequences on present or future relationships;
- subjects or subject categories (recipients) to which the data may be communicated or disclosed: your data may be disclosed to third parties only to comply with legal or contractual obligations. Your data will not be disclosed for any other purpose;
- persons authorized for processing: data will only be processed by specially authorized company employees in the administrative and commercial sector;
- automated decision-making processes (e.g. profiling): automated decision-making processes are not managed;
- rights of the data subject: you have all the rights laid down in the European Regulation, including the right to access your personal data, their rectification, deletion, restriction of processing, the right to object to their processing, and the right to data portability. You also have the right to submit claims to the Data Protection Supervisor;
- transfer of data to third countries: any data transferred to a third country outside of the European Union or to an international organization will be based on a suitability decision by the Commission or, in the case of transfers described in Articles 46, 47 or 49, paragraph two, of the European Regulation, on the basis of appropriate and opportune guarantees;
- data retention period: the data will be retained for the time strictly required to manage the requests of the data subject or according to the provisions of the laws in force or any contractual clauses;
- data controller: the data controller is Toyota Material Handling Manufacturing Italy S.p.A. (company with sole shareholder), with head office in Bologna, Via Persicetana Vecchia 10, in the person of its legal representative pro tempore;
- data protection officer: the data protection officer is Juri Torreggiani, with office in Reggio Emilia, Via Piccard 16/G, tel. 0522/38.28.11, fax 0522/38.79.96: you can address any requests for explanations or information to the data protection officer.
The data controller
Toyota Material Handling Manufacturing Italy S.p.A.
(company with sole shareholder)